Dreaming of a new home?
Let us assist you in making your dream a reality.
Welcome to Alpha & Omega Homes!
We’ve built numerous custom homes over the past several years and we’d love to build one for you! Currently, we are building in the Pryor, Oklahoma area with homes ranging in size from 1,800 to over 4,000 square feet. But no matter where you currently live or where you dream to live, we would love to help make your dream a reality.
W.A. and Arlynna DeVore
Why Choose Alpha & Omega To Build Your Home?
- We believe that quality is a standard – not an option.
- We value our customers.
- We understand the important decisions involved in building your new home.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
- We are available for consultation on decorating decisions.
- We are a member of the National Association of Home builders.
- We would be happy to talk to you if you have a lot already selected.
- We want to work with you in fulfilling your dream.
- We waited a long time to build our dream home and Alpha & Omega made it such a great experience! W.A. Devore is the epitome of honesty and integrity. He holds his contractors to the highest standards and believes whole heartedly in customer service. We would build again with him without question. We love our home and would highly recommend Alpha & Omega to anyone wanting to build.Johnny and Sherry Alexander
- We moved into our custom home, built by Alpha and Omega Homes, in February 2015. We couldn't be any happier with it or the experience! Having never built a home before, W.A. walked us through each stage of the building process with honesty, integrity and excellent communication. Attention was paid to every detail and the few problems that came up (as happens in all construction) were handled quickly, efficiently and to our satisfaction. We would encourage anyone considering this fine company to not hesitate at all to work with them. You will not be disappointed and you will end the process as friends!Buddy and Lorraine Holman
- Thanks for all the beautiful homes you have built in Brassfield Addition. We moved into our new home 8 years ago and love it!! It's a very quiet, safe, and friendly neighborhood. If you enjoy walking—and beautiful homes—this is the place for you.Pat and Carolyn Engles